Having the essential tools necessary to learn is key to the success of a student. Not having to worry about how to get them, or how much they are going to cut into the family budget, is essential to the family. To help relieve that stress, Peoples Autism Foundation (PAF) is setting up the Adopt-a-Student School Supply Program, giving everyone the chance to have a direct link into helping students in the Clark County School District (CCSD).
Here are some facts*:
•IEP (Individual Education Plan) students make up 37,000 students in CCSD or 11.63% of
the district's total student population.
•The average school K-5 student population in CCSD is 500 students.
•The average classroom K-5 student population in CCSD is 28 students.
You may choose to adopt a student, multiple students, a classroom, or an entire school. In doing so, you will be providing the essentials students need in order to succeed in school and in life. Plus, it’s a great way to help families.
What is included:
• Essential School Supplies for grades K-5.
• You can choose a specific student, class, or school, if desired.
• You will receive a tax receipt to use when claiming your tax-deductible donation.
• PAF will acquire, package, and deliver packs directly to the students.
• You will receive a certificate of appreciation from PAF, or you may remain anonymous.
• Option to add backpack(s).
You can help. Just click on the links below. You can use PayPal (even if you don't have a PayPal account) or download the PDF and send it in.
Downloand the Sponsor Form (PDF) by clicking here or use PayPal here:
*Based on 2014-2015 statistics from www.nevadareportcard.com